Friday, April 6, 2012

A "SPRING ROBIN VIDEO" FROM FRED MARGULIES

My friend, Ronnie just sent me this quite fascinating video done on VIMEO by Fred Margulies, who, by the way, lives just a "bit" upstate in Margaretville, NY.  This video is one of Fred's many.  He does videos on social issues of the community.  And I am sure that, since the desvasting rains caused flooding and quite horrifice damate in that area of Margaretville, that Fred has used his skill to help and martial help for the community.  MEANWHILE, this video which he did a few years ago, starts with four beautiful "Easter eggs" in a robin's nest.  It is quite a commentary of what I'd call the "Full nest...and then the empty nest" that all parents love, serve and create.  ENJOY!!  And thanks, Ronnie, for this great video.  (I am not recently a "consistent blogger", but when something from the Hudson River like Fred's great video, well I just have to get working)



Robins: 4 Eggs, 4 Weeks from Fred Margulies on Vimeo.

No comments: