Saturday, January 21, 2012

WALKING MY "OLD HOME"...AND "BEING HUMAN

Today I walked the perimiter of THE MOUNT which was my home for these last four years.  It will have been the home of our Redemptorist Semimary for 85 years and a Retreat Center for the last 25....On Feb 1st the Bruderhof Community (Christian Communities Inc.) will move here and create a Christian School...
I trust that they will love and care for these 413 acres as we Redemptorists have. ...Today, as I walked the perimeter scaring up the Black Ducks that winter along the streams, and snowshoeing out to my favorite Purple Beech and the Old Pell Silo, I prayed for this great piece of land to be loved, cherished and to continue teaching others to love God and one another.
....And speaking "loving one ano.ther" please enjoy this great video called..BEING HUMAN...... ..




No comments: