Thursday, November 4, 2010

THE "HUDSON RIVER BIRDER"......FROM GRAND PRAIRIE-ALBERTA, CANADA

I am here in Grand Prairie on a preaching mission with about thirty of my Redemptorists confreres from here in Canada, from the Western Provinces as is this one of Alberta.  There will also be our priests from Brittish Columbia, Quebec, Ontario....And besides we who have come from the eastern US, there are also confreres here from our communities in the Western US.   The mission will be preached in this town of Grand Prairie, ALBERTA and many other smaller towns within a five hour distance of here.  Yesterday I saw a number of TROMPETER SWANS  on the lake where I am staying which is called Flying Shot Lake.   The sunrises and sunsets here are truly marvelous.  Here are some. My new friend and Redemptorist confrere, Fr. Pierre Bach took these.  He is a Redemptorist who works in our shrine of Ste. Anne de Beaupre. 



No comments: