Friday, July 16, 2010

EAGLE'S NEST FALLS AT EMERALD BAY -WEST SHORE OF LAKE TAHOE

Pardon me!  Here at Eagle's Falls on Emerald Bay on the west shore of Lake Tahoe I had gotten two much sun.  And, silly as my look appears, it was my 71st birthday and I wasam experiencing a GREAT JOY and and even greater GRATITUDE for the gift of  MY LIFE and also for the GIFT OF ALL LIFE.  I do hope that all strife, wars, greed, injustice, selfishnesss, ingratitude and all kinds of behaviour that do not reflect the CREATOR'S LOVE FOR US AND GOODNESS IN US come to and end in the near future......I have a ministry in the local jail here in Kingston, NY.   A phrase that came to me  recently, and it is something I share with the inmates when they share with me their sorrow, shame and sadness for the mistakes they have made and the people they have hurt.  I say, Just say this little prayer: LORD, TURN MY SHAME AND REPENTANCE INTO HOPE!

Your friend,
Tom  Deely
The "Hudson River Birder"

No comments: