Sunday, October 18, 2009

FACING "INCONVENIENT TRUTHS..OUR EARTH

I have been putting the "finishing touches" on my workshop on CHRIST AND FALL MIGRATION for this coming:
Saturday
Oct 24th
9am--4pm
Mt. St. Alphonsus Retreat
845-384-8000
I will be a good workshop that challenges me and you to have, as Thomas Berry always said: "a mutually enhancing with all people and life systems of our earth"
I have been selecting YouTube videos that reflect what I will share with you who come next Saturday. I like this one because it actually shows a tearful Jesus Christ looking upon what have been the "short term" and what will be the "long range effects" of global warming upon the earth: the suffering it has caused and WILL cause if not combatted bringing pain and sadness to God' s earth. (The sequences are from Al Gore's film, "An Inconvenient Truth".)

No comments: