Monday, March 30, 2009

DID HE TAKE MY CAR KEYS?

I don't like to be accusing people....or criatures!! But let me explain something, and you can maybe help me be a less aggressive judge. I think this crow might have taken my car keys. Let me explain. I came up here to Saratoga Springs yesterday around 2pm. I had some time before I celebrated the 7:30pm Sunday Evening Mass at our parish of St. Clements which is right next to St. John Neumann Residence where our sick and elderly priests and brothers live. Well, I took an hour walk up Lake Ave, over Salem St, up Fifth St., did a loop and then went down Caroline St. all the way (I think!!) to either Madison or Court. When I got back my keys were gone. Well I have walked about three hours trying to retrace my steps. And nothing. THE SUSPECTS: 1.Grey squirrels?? 2. Human Beings?? ........But then I looked up into the sky. There they were, squadrons of them: Amerian Crows mostly. But there were many Fish Crows too, with their "namby, pamby" apparently "innocent" baby talk. Well they weren't fooling me!! I even shouted up to them. If any of you has my keys, please bring them back!! I really won't hold it against you. I know how curious you are. Being a bird watcher,as you know I too am curious. But please!!! I've got to get back to Esopus. I am the THE HUDSON RIVER BIRDER.

QUESTION: HAS THIS HUDSON RIVER BIRDER BEEN HARSH IN SUSPECTING THE CROWS?

No comments: